The Executive Director, International Digital Marketing is responsible for the project management of online theatrical releases and interacting and communicating clearly with other marketing departments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interacts and communicates clearly with other marketing departments, gathering content needs for the interactive department, project management of interactive initiatives, as well as scheduling and communication with design and production teams assigned to various projects
- Liaises directly with each of the marketing representatives from each of the 60+ international markets releasing Paramount films on all digital content and strategy.
- Owns end to end campaign digital strategy for an assigned title working with all other departments and territories. Oversees the international digital and social marketing strategy and content creation for a given title for all international markets, reporting in to the SVP of Digital International Marketing.
- Manages a Home Office International Digital Marketing Team. Manages and develops staff, making recommendations for departmental development
- Leads the day to day and the monitoring of project timelines, site traffic, and creative trends
- Works with Creative Executives to fulfill requested filmmaker feedback until online materials have approval to launch
- Creates vendor RFPs and work with legal on contracts to meet the needs of each film's online presence
- Communicates with key filmmaker and talent representatives for content approvals and ongoing social media requests to support the global release of each film
- Continually researches and strategizes new technology and concepts, as they pertain to marketing films online; comes to the table with new ideas within the digital space
- Oversees the review and approval of digital requests and content for all Intl territories to ensure quality and brand cohesiveness
- Partners with the Publicity team regarding digital publicity, including but not limited to: film junkets, talent interviews, set visits and online editorial
- Creates compelling live content opportunities with talent using the latest platform and consumer trends.
- Develops and engineers the successful global launch of key marketing elements, including Poster, Trailer and film clip syndication internationally working with all other Home Office departments, finishing and localization teams and each market to understand the optimal strategy for launch.