As part of the Domestic Marketing Partnerships team, this Director supports studio efforts to procure marketing partners for Paramount Pictures’ theatrical titles.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute against defined strategy for assigned titles
- Facilitate category, partner, agency research as directed
- Support pitching and presentation of titles to brands, agencies, etc.
- Assist with partnership agreement negotiation (terms, fees, sponsorships, etc.)
- Help to secure partner programs; goal to get elevated programs that deliver above-the-line media
- Enable promotion extension as required (International, Home Media, etc.)
- Travel (as needed; even last minute) to help pitch partners, attend conferences, etc.
- Maintain and adhere to assigned titles’ partnerships budgets
- Compile information for product placement team, as well as third party production resources groups, for potential film integration considerations, if applicable
- Help identify potential cross-promotional opportunities, where applicable, for other marketing disciplines (e.g. publicity, field promotions, digital, etc.)
- Oversee support team member(s) as needed
- Participate in development of custom materials for partner pitches, internal marketing updates, filmmaker meetings, presentations, etc.