This position is responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Guest Relations Department by supervising and overseeing the studio call center as well as assisting with training and additional special projects for Guest Relations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for scheduling, performance discussions, mid-year and end of year reviews for Call Center staff.
- Ensures all incoming calls to the Call Center meet service level standards
- Answers calls to the Call Center as needed.
- Be the point of contact for all escalated calls.
- Ensures at all times the Call Center has Guest Relations tour information and the reservation systems are updated.
- Partners with other Studio Group Departments to prepare notifications for call center staff.
- Process orders in SAP and/or Maximo for the Studio Store, Guest Relations, Compass, the Mailroom, and other Consumer Services departments as needed; generate orders, receive invoices, receive goods, modify existing orders.
- Add new vendors to the vendor portal as needed.
- Request item numbers from Finance for new store inventory.
- Provides Studio Store support by maintaining the employee DVD catalog, order fulfillment and inventory.
- Assists in the page hiring process and interviews, including pre-screening all potential page candidates.
- Maintains list of page referrals.
- Leads training for all pages on office skills and etiquette needed to cover high level desks.
- Assists in creating office training curriculum and manual updates.
- Leads training for all new pages on Guest Relations Office etiquette.
- Assists in training pages on Tour Center Operations.
- Responsible for conducting reviews with the page staff at the completion of Call Center Training.
- Creates PAC requests for all new hires.
- Maintains Hotel Concierge list.
- Assist with preparing sales materials for the Guest Relations Department as needed.
- Assists with inside sales tasks including cultivating leads, creating proposals, emailing marketing materials.
- Additional special projects as directed.
- Responsible for day, evening and weekend operations as well as special event supervision as needed.