This position is responsible for answering all incoming phone calls in an "information-desk" environment and supporting other Consumer Services departments including Guest Relations, Studio Store, and Parking.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Answer all incoming calls to the Call Center
- Answer roll over calls for Guest Relations
- Answer all Guest Relations calls during Guest Relations after hours; provide tour information and make tour reservations
- Provide phone backup for the Executive Assistant to the SVP and Executive Director
- Generate gate passes as requested by on lot tenants and employees
- Collects and prepares daily production report to determine parking space deficiencies
- Maintain the Consumer Services Parking calendar to reflect all parking activities on the lot
- Distribute parking validations and complete corresponding service orders
- Archive ID/Parking application forms onto the computer
- Process orders in SAP and/or Maximo for the Studio Store, Compass, the Mailroom, and other Consumer Services departments as needed; generate orders, receive invoices, receive goods, modify existing orders
- Manage inventory of tag supplies for the studio store.
- Manage and order Office Supply Inventory for Guest Relations.
- Process employee DVD orders
- Maintain the online employee DVD catalog; add and delete titles and verify product detail
- Request item numbers from Finance for new store inventory
- Notify customers of their DVD orders after receipt of goods
- Assist in Guest Relations operations as needed including weekends, evening as holidays as needed.
- Additional projects as needed.