We have an amazing and highly visible role for a Senior Technical Support Representative - Executive Support.
You are responsible for day to day executive end user support for assigned Business Unit clients in a mixed Windows/Mac environment. You install, solve problems, and perform root cause analysis on all desktop related hardware, software, and basic networking issues. Duties include close coordination with other IT groups involved in various application development, systems/network engineering and collaborative computing service efforts. You will also assist in a variety of IT related projects in addition to their daily duties.
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management and delivery of all support issues related to computer products and services for the Executive level Paramount business community. Executive Support including but not limited to our Chairman, C-Level Executives, and Executive Vice Presidents
- You partner with department finance personnel to facilitate business justification and procurement to necessary hardware and software
- You provide a personal and executive level support that requires building relationships with key clients to prioritize tech related decisions, appreciate the business, and help resole advanced issues.
- You work independently with the ability to lead and prioritize your time within a busy and changing working environment.
- You are comfortable setting up and fixing Video/Audio conference calls in high stress situations. This includes setting up calls using Cisco/Bluejeans/Codian technologies within a Boardroom setting with multiple connection points.
- You work with clients to clarify business needs and recommend general office productivity and computer technology to meet those needs (according to IT standards). This may include handling site surveys, product research, possible product demos as well as coordinating the purchasing, setup, and installation of the product.
- Partner with multiple groups within the IT to ensure the overall happiness of the client. This includes leading upgrades/rollouts of new operating systems and software. Priorities are well coordinated to ensure a high level of success.
- You are able to work well in a team environment. This would include sharing information, knowledge, cross training, proving backup support in the event of absences and uneven workload, and demonstrating a positive attitude.