This position reports into the SVP, International Marketing Promotions and works as part of a team overseeing all promotional activities in international territories, regionally and locally. It is equal parts directly pitching and negotiating regional deals as well as liaising with territories around the world to guide and vet partnership opportunities in support of assigned theatrical titles.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Approaching brands to negotiate and secure multi-territory partnerships on assigned titles.
- Presenting film slate and partnership opportunities to brands and agencies.
- Day to day point of contact for all territory & 3rd party inquiries.
- Managing development of promotional materials for all assigned titles, including pitch decks, guidelines, tool kits, etc.
- Participating in and preparing materials for international marketing meetings, summits and regular status calls.
- Managing special projects/opportunities (e.g.: costume character tours, premiere sweepstakes, etc.)
- Liaising with internal departments and stakeholders to ensure territories receive the support they need to activate promotional campaigns.
- Preparing presentations of promotional plans for internal and external stakeholders.
- Overseeing promotional budgets on all assigned titles.
- Overseeing of film themed travel prize packages.
- Managing contracted agency services related to assigned titles.
- Helping oversee responsibilities and work of assistant manager.