Our Strategic Sourcing team is growing! We are seeking new talent at the Manager level. You will focus on Research and Insights and will identify and lead strategic sourcing initiatives across Viacom business units focusing on all related expenditures. You will deliver cost savings and quality solutions based on close collaboration with business and finance leaders.
This position is located in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- You support Global Category Managers / Leaders in Developing and Executing Category Strategies and In Fulfilling Sourcing Requests from Business
- Conduct financial, demand and supply market analysis, and work well with business leaders to support in development of Category strategy
- You develop and execute both formal and informal RFP’s in timeframes as directed by Category Managers e.g., develop standard templates, identify both incumbent and new vendors, distribute to vendors; tabulate and analyze responses, support Category Manager in responding to vendor questions, prepare summary tables of comparative results across vendors
- You execute contract renewals and new contracts as assigned. Negotiate the best possible commercial terms while protecting Viacom through use of standard terms and conditions.
- You deftly and effectively process procurement requests from Category Managers – provide optimal results within timeframes needed by the business
- Conduct other (frequently cross-functional) projects as assigned by Category Leader and Manager
- You demonstrate Data Analytics and collect Business Intelligence to Support Development and Execution of Category Strategies
- Support Category Managers with spend data analysis to assess current performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Conduct supply market research and analysis to identify / validate potentially qualified suppliers to meet business needs
- You continuously assemble business intelligence on category-specific sourcing standard methodologies and summarize / share with Category Managers
- Prepare performance scorecards and communicate to vendors