The Vice President, Production Finance plays an active leadership role and is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of Production Finance activities as they relate to projects produced by Paramount Television.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the preparation of TV budgets for productions including Series, MOW, and Mini Series.
- Oversee freelance production accountants assigned to current Paramount Television projects.
- Prepare and track TV incentive applications and partner with 3rd party auditors to facilitate tax credit filings. Demonstrate a thorough understand of both domestic and international TV tax credits and incentives.
- Participate in weekly staff production meetings and contribute to the presentation of weekly production status reports to leadership.
- Prepare the annual production spend forecast, and provide co-finance partners with required reporting and forecasting. Also responsible for general manging of co-productions and tracking co-financing.
- Utilize expertise in the television budgeting and forecasting process to manage weekly cost reports and daily hot costs, as well as cash forecasting for productions.
- Maintain an active and deep understanding of all guild payrolls and liaise with outside third parties on payroll service needs.
- Work closely with any Network and guild auditors to review wrapped TV projects.