You are an essential component of the implementation and operations of Paramount’s Content Security efforts across all areas of the studio. Responsibilities will include reviewing and conducting risk assessments of third party creative vendors, and partnering with the Content Security team to perform internal risk assessments and policy development.
The environment is dynamic, requires the individual to work on simultaneous projects and initiatives at the same time across a variety of subject matters. You will have a track record of successfully and independently operate in similar environments while quickly being able to understand new concepts (particularly those of a technical nature). A passion and aim to improve processes and protect valuable intellectual property is a requirement.
- Operate and maintain vendor management system for central storage of internal and external audit reports, questionnaires and supporting documentation
- Conduct and or/direct content security assessments of vendors and other partners that work on Paramount content by evaluating compliance around physical security, digital security, organizational security, and related processes
- Lead vendor assessment remediation projects and revalidation of security compliance
- You support all aspects of security assessments conducted by your colleagues
- Maintain a management system for content security’s policies to ensure they are up-to-date and published at set cadences
- You assist with risk assessments, workflow analysis, and staff interviews of internal departments to ensure content security policies and guidelines properly factor in customer and partner workflows
- Support the process of evaluating policies/standards/guidelines/one-sheets
- Assist in the development of studio facing training and awareness materials
- You occasionally work non-standard shifts and/or on-call to support the requirements of the organization
- Domestic and International Travel will be required