The Manager, FP&A is responsible for playing a key role in business decision support and forecasting activities for Paramount’s Worldwide Home Media Distribution partners (CBS Television and Viacom Media Networks).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Forecasting / Budgeting / Variance Reporting responsibilities:
- Provide support to the department in delivering P&L commitment for the year through developing well-supported budgets and forecasts, identifying risks and opportunities, analyzing variances, and working with stakeholders to ensure the financial commitment is “owned” and on track for success.
- Build and maintain financial models to streamline and automate forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning support, working with macros in Excel to help facilitate the process.
- Analyze budget vs. actual variances for timing vs. performance, identify go-forward risk and opportunities.
- Build by territory and by title forecast for last quarter of CBS’ fiscal year.
- Participate in subsidiary territory Budget and Estimate calls; Guide and provide feedback to the local teams on their by title / franchise forecast submissions.
- Prepare quarterly forecast submissions to partners.
Partner Business Decision Support and Analysis responsibilities:
- Provide financial support to the Home office and local marketing teams by providing ongoing reporting and ad-hoc analysis on title / franchise performance.
- Review inception to date performance for new release titles, create 52 week extrapolated projections and compare against competitive title performance.
- Prepare title greenlight analysis for partner releases in all subsidiary territories (Domestic and International); Liaise with various stakeholders to compile comprehensive 3 year forecast and obtain partner approval.
- Review and summarize territory requests for inventory destruction to determine if local offices are acting in the best interest of our partners.
Worldwide FP&A and Business Decision Support team responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and analysis of quarterly business review presentation materials and underlying support analyses and appendices.
- Assist in generating monthly and quarterly consolidated reports and keep abreast of all material issues.