This position is responsible for developing and driving best in class digital marketing campaigns for new release, catalog, and special projects in the Home Entertainment group, delivering across earned digital, owned and operated, and social media. The role requires a creative solutions oriented, adaptable, motivated individual with strong self direction and optimism.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Drive momentum and collaboration for cross department marketing teams alongside different studio business groups to align and deliver against shared goals within new release and catalog campaigns
- Develop and manages globally minded digital content strategy, driving title awareness and generating earned digital media coverage and accolades within campaign budget and in line with brand positioning + strategy
- Partner with international marketing leads to create an integrated plan that can adjust to territory behavior, trends and problem solve for market nuances
- Manage owned projects while also actively cultivating and coaching team members through challenges or troubleshooting needs
- Foster and cultivate both existing and new relationships with editorial and innovative partners that deepen engagement and broad reach of campaign. Curating ongoing partnerships within genre and behaviors will be key.
- Analyze performance data and derive valuable insights to constantly refine practices
- Own and direct third party creative agencies and designers efficiently and effectively including briefing, RFP, defining SOW through all the way to bringing to market
- Deliver best in class social creative and understand native product solutions to marry creative with technical
- Align goals and execution of tactics with Business Affairs, properly assessing and communicating risks and solutions for deals
- Create and deliver presentations to varying stakeholders and room sizes
- Manage balanced budgets, communicating clearly and executing timely processes