This position, reporting to the Director, IT Finance, is responsible for supporting the overhead and capital budgets, and day-to-day financial operations of the IT Department. This person will analyze financial data, compile reports for IT management and Corporate Finance, as well as participating in the annual budgeting process, including quarterly capital and overhead budget estimates.
- Performs accrual/reserve analyses, and reports monthly to management
- Builds/maintains financial forecasts, models and analysis tools
- Performs account reconciliations
- Provides ad hoc reporting
- Creates journal entries
- Facilitates quarterly Fixed Asset Register review, and reports findings to management
- Reviews monthly CIP (Construction in Progress) reports for accuracy, and reports findings to management
- Maintains prepaid software/hardware maintenance schedules
- Supports Production billing in STAR (Studio Authorizations and Requests)
- Project Management Office (PMO) Activities: Utilizes Clarity, IT Department project budgeting tool, for reporting and analysis, Supports Clarity administration for IT Finance, frequently interacts with Clarity Administrator to resolve issues and assist project managers, Reviews Capital Project requests for accuracy, and tracks approvals process and Acts as liaison with Capital Budgets
IT Finance Purchasing Activities:
- Supports IT Procurement Policy, Reviews for accuracy and tracks approvals of Purchase Authorizations for hardware and software purchases and Acts as liaison with Strategic Sourcing
IT Finance AP Activities:
- Maintains database of all IT invoices, frequently using the data for reporting purposes.
- Matches incoming receipts (3 way match), and reviews invoices for accuracy and approvals.
- Acts as liaison with AP Department, drafting wire transfers and check requisitions, as required,
- Maintains vendor communication and resolves all discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Adheres to company procedures and SOX requirements
- Demonstrates proven ability to manage and maintain high customer service levels, both internally and externally
- Supports monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing processes
- Maintains and reports on financial metrics