The Director, Home Media Partnership Marketing is responsible for pitching, securing, and executing partnership programs with brands in support of home media and transactional releases of Paramount films including: DVD, Blu-ray, EST (Electronic Sell-Thru), and TVOD (Transactional Video on Demand).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategy for domestic and international partnerships with a focus on new release titles.
- Identify key category/brand targets to secure engaging multi-platform marketing programs that deliver above-the-line and below-the-line media support, cash deals, and in-kind for Paramount Pictures’ Home Media releases.
- Develop creative pitching elements, including decks and sizzle reels.
- Pitch high-level marketing contacts via phone and in-person custom presentations.
- Negotiate all aspects of marketing partnership deals and contract terms in partnership with Legal Affairs.
- Budget for costs on each program.
- Executing promotions in close partnership with creative, publicity, and media teams.