Viacom is seeking an exceptional candidate for the role of Executive Assistant to the EVP of Digital Talent & Development to work out of both the Viacom, Hollywood and Nickelodeon, Burbank locations, as required.
- Administrative duties such as: answer phones, schedule and maintain executive calendar, expenses and other finances/budgets; travel arrangements (for executive and talent); managing office supplies, computer and cell phone needs, etc
- Manage interdepartmental communications and meetings
- Create, maintain and communicate all talent tracking information/documents, datebases and grids for internal department use and across all key departments.
- Heavy research on the changing digital space, evolving talent and influencer pool
- Exceptional talent client service contingent on project /campaign needs per executive requests
- Oversee all talent gifting on behalf of the department
- Attend industry events and productions with executives and clients as needed