Overview and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for detailed management and research of various digital archival assets. The primary responsibility will be to oversee the daily procedures pertaining to the rejection of digital files, conformance review projects, work closely with internal groups as well as external vendors for the coordination, movement, review, quality control, replacement, and updating of all metadata for all internal systems.
* Minimum 2 years related experience required.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of Film, Audio and Digital media
* Experience with and understanding of various video & audio formats
* Detail and Process oriented
* Strong problem solving capabilities
* Strong oral and written communication skills are required to effectively communicate with Company personnel and outside parties
* Strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word
* Able to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task, prioritize and manage projects and vendors
* Knowledge of international localization
* Experience and strong understanding of media formats – both tape and digital files.
* Must be able to work under independently
* Fluency in multiple languages a plus.
* Knowledge and understanding of various subtitling formats.
* Previous experience handling basic accounting – purchase orders.
* BA/BS preferred.
*Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
*Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
*Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States