Viacom Media Networks is seeking an Executive Assistant in digital. In this role, you will support the EVP of Business Strategy and Operations for Viacom Digital Studios, a leading digital content studio, focused on young mobile viewers. This executive has a dual function as the EVP of Digital Partnerships, and manages the distribution of Viacom’s digital portfolio including voice products, subscription services, mobile apps & emerging technologies.
- Manage a busy calendar for the EVP. This includes scheduling a high volume of calls, meetings, and events with internal and external parties.
- Arrange all travel and provide thorough itineraries, including flights, car pick-ups, hotel bookings, dinner reservations, directions, and any other relevant details
- Coordinate all team events, such as leadership offsites, all-hands meetings, etc., often in partnership with our in-house event and marketing teams.
- Respond to all day-to-day needs of a busy executive. This includes providing printouts for meetings, grabbing lunches, booking conference rooms, answering phones, setting up conference rooms, ordering office supplies, and greeting any external guests for meetings.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and track various approvals within the Viacom administrative system for exec and other members of the team.
- Additional projects and ad hoc responsibilities may often arise. This includes but is not limited to assistance with internal decks, meeting notes, large scale event support, and other projects for the team.