This position is responsible for managing various projects and processes in Television Digital Mastering.
* Prior to the start of any project, oversee planning discussion with effected parties to ensure understanding of the scope and timelines required.
* Work directly with licensor, TV Production, Distribution and Delivery Groups to create and maintain mutually agreed upon schedule.
* Support the creation of high-level Archival and Production Master assets in order to service all territories and markets.
* Basic understanding of the TV localization process. Support the creation of foreign audio and subtitles assets for worldwide distribution.
* Manage expedited post production timelines that allow for the creation and delivery of domestic and international assets to networks and OTT companies.
* Manage, communicate and status due dates of required elements.
* Clear and constant communication with all parties regarding any schedule or delivery changes or updates.
* Liaise with post production to take possession of final episodic assets.
* Schedule 100% QC of each asset received, review all QC reports and resolve all technical issues in order to prevent future client rejections and to maintain high quality servicing standards.
* Work with TV post production or licensor to obtain approval, fixes or sign off on final assets.
* Manage delivery of completed assets to digital archive; ensure they are logged correctly and accurately.
* Create purchase orders and work orders for mastering related activities.
* Reconciliation of actuals against budget with explanations for the variance.
* Match up invoices to purchase orders for final approval.
* Work with department management, studio clients and vendors to ensure that all technical specifications are maintained to best practices, and that all technical documents are updated and communicated when changes are made.
* May be assigned to various tasks and projects, as needed.
* Minimum 3 years experience in Television Mastering, Studio-level Digital Mastering department or qualified Mastering facility.
* Strong oral and written communication skills are required to effectively communicate with company personnel and outside parties.
* Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to oversee multiple projects at the same time.
* Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to quickly learn a wide variety of applications.
* Detail and process oriented.
* Robust knowledge and understanding of feature and episodic workflows and related media management.
* Prior experience with Xytech MediaPulse and SAP.
* Experience with traditional and advanced digital mastering workflows, processes, and techniques.
* Foreign and domestic Mastering related experience.
* Experience working directly with talent.
*Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
*Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
*Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States