This position is responsible for providing strategic leadership and guidance to the Media Team and Agency partners for all Theatrical releases. The Executive Director, Media is expected to be a thought leader, capable of optimizing current efforts, and an expert in traditional, digital and social/search media. This position will report to the VP of Domestic Media.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports managing large-scale media investments across multiple channels
- Develops overall strategic direction for Media efforts across all channels (Broadcast, Radio, OOH, Print, Digital, Social, Search etc.)
- Generates ideas and articulate “the big picture” above and beyond the detail level
- Maintains ultimate accountability for the quality, strategy, and integrity of all media plans/strategies/services
- Collaborates with marketing team members to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Leads and direct the cross-functional agency team to develop strong total communications approach
- Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Creates and delivers presentations internally to executives and filmmakers
- Researches and makes recommendations concerning the competitive landscape
- Owns and maintains key media partner relationships and stay on top of industry trends
- Helps to recruit, train and develop your team