This key position will play a unique role as both a Human Resources Recruiter with responsibility for full cycle recruitment for Paramount Animation’s productions as well as a Generalist with specific responsibilities. It is responsible for partnering with the various productions to proactively address issues related to attraction, retention and culture in addition to collaborating with the Human Resources and Industrial Relations team to develop and implement initiatives and programs and monitor performance. This position will also partner closely with the Industrial Relations (IR) team as it relates to the production personnel including matters involving the collective bargaining agreements.
- Deliver staffing and organizational development services to Paramount Animation productions
- Participate with guidance and direction from HR and IR in identifying, evaluating, and resolving staff relations and work performance problems to facilitate communication and improve work performance
- Proactively identify organizational issues and provide coaching and counseling for an effective leadership team and collaborative culture
- Facilitate Human Resources and Industrial Relations processes and ensures operational excellence including new hire orientation, training and development, benefits and others.
- Coordinate with Industrial Relations by identifying potential employee relations issues as determined and supporting investigations
- Manage Human Resources processes employee development, learning and development, internships, recognition, and compensation in conjunction with Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Assist with administration of policies, procedures and practices in accordance with collective bargaining agreements and federal and stated legal requirements
- Maintain and establishes awareness and understanding of employment law, industry trends, current practices and new developments as directed by Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment for the Paramount Animation productions
- Attend career and business events to promote open opportunities as well create a pipeline of talent for future roles
- Solicit and find creative ways to connect with viable candidates utilizing both in-house and external tools (Linked In, Variety Insights, Job Boards, etc…)
- Conduct informational interviews as needed
- Build and maintain pipelines of up and coming talent in the industry to easily fill high profile openings