This position is responsible for participating in the management of completing of statutory audit related tasks and performing monthly and quarterly close reporting and other related activities for the Motion Picture Group.
- Perform statutory account related activities including managing Audit and Statutory Deliverables, reviewing audit deliverables, perform management and administrative duties
- Build and maintain contacts with UIP, Viacom Tax and Paramount Management. Review relevant reporting, track and recommend adjustments as appropriate.
- Liaise with other staff to ensure all transactions related to UIP are recorded accurately. This includes all direct title revenues / costs, inter-company charges, equity, tax, reserves and cash application.
- Perform accounting and record-keeping functions. Review and post monthly/quarterly journal entries
- Assist in preparation and review of reporting deliverables for Corporate, Viacom Tax Group, other divisions, and external auditors including the Viacom Earnings Book, CRC’s, and Representation letters.
- Review monthly and quarterly deliverables
- Assist in analyzing balance sheet and/or P&L accounts
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed