The Senior Global Sourcing Analyst, Marketing is responsible for supporting sourcing activities, projects and initiatives primarily through the collection, analysis and reporting of media and marketing data. This includes spearheading complex modeling and analytical efforts, providing critical thinking, business intelligence, recommendations and data insights that will help guide business objectives and maximize financial opportunities. You will be responsible for sourcing opportunities across both Paramount and its parent company Viacom.
You will collaborate and provide team support in identifying, analyzing and quantifying global / regional / local marketing spend and performance data. You're in charge with designing and maintaining efficient and effective analytical processes that will improve business decision-making. We are looking for someone that is intellectually curious and thrives in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Support sourcing tower by providing vendor spend data analysis across all business units, highlighting opportunities with vendors, improve processes, consolidate vendors, etc
- You partner with your team by providing classification/categorization, savings tracking and benchmarking of marketing vendors across multiple business units
- Prepare analysis for senior sourcing partners to validate savings provided by sourcing initiatives
- You are able to collaborate with partners and vendors and convey data driven recommendations in a professional manner
- Compile, prepare and run marketing / financial data in support of analysis, including data quality checks and integration. Translate and present data, statistical information and financial analysis into actionable conclusions, insights and recommendations
- You analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources, constantly identifying new ways (e.g. automation & technology) to improve the usage of existing data, analytics infrastructure and develop new capabilities
- Lead small scale sourcing initiatives including RFPs under direction from the Sourcing Executive Director and Director
- Participate in data strategy and planning efforts (i.e. refine product categories, improve data integrity, enhance categorization)
- You develop and implement analytical reports and analysis to support Global Sourcing projects, including analysis of vendors providing goods and services worldwide.
- Partner with team throughout opportunity assessment, strategy & project plan development, end-to-end negotiations, sourcing engagement, and contracting processes to achieve strategic marketing and financial goals
- Liaise and interact with other Global Sourcing towers, vendors and partners, as needed, to analyze risks associated with the continuous changes of the marketing landscape to minimize exposure and negative brand impact to Viacom.