You will lead the effort in growing the digital distribution business including: developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, leading overall business performance, and driving digital sales revenue, market share, and, contribution margin performance within North America.
In addition, you will be responsible for negotiating deal changes and renewals within the existing customer base and licensing new customers coming to market. This encompasses growing the transactional digital business, developing / leading strategic customer planning, and execution in conjunction with marketing, planning, finance and legal.
Further, this position will provide leadership in terms of strategy and development of Global Accounts working directly and in coordination with account teams internationally.
You are primarily responsible for net sales performance, and contribution margin achievement and for delivering other strategic sales objectives in accordance with the overarching business and product marketing strategy.
Strategic Account Management
- Lead customer relationships with the North American OTT accounts including Amazon, iTunes, Google, Vudu, Sony and Microsoft
- Develop strategies for profitable business growth and achieving the company’s sales goals, whilst prioritizing customers in strategic way
- Develop, lead, and execute annual and quarterly customer revenue, contribution margin and market share growth plans; encompassing new release marketing plans, catalog and drafting opportunities in line with defined product and pricing guidelines
- Work with key accounts to build collaborative annual business plans which deliver results consistent with company objectives and which are reviewed with customers on quarterly basis
- Contribute to each new release title’s ‘go-to-market’ plan working with wider sales and marketing teams. Be inspiring leader on pricing, dating, and marketing activations
- Develop distinctive customer level strategies for all accounts to drive extraordinary performance and unique advantage
- Maintain a long term big picture view of accounts and future needs and opportunities
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales, trade spend, market share, and other financial and strategic objectives.
- Develop and demonstrate productive and standout multi-level and peer-to-peer relationships with customers, prospects and related industry partners
- Have detailed knowledge of financial performance: review monthly sales pacing and take timely corrective action to address any shortfall in performance; provide detailed and accurate Annual, Quarterly and Monthly sales forecasting
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Lead customer initiatives by continuously assessing the need for improvement, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding increased performance.
- Lead team of account managers with direct account responsibilities
Global Account Best Practice
- Lead the identification and communication of key insights, standard methodology and strategies for global digital accounts domestically
- Advise internal colleagues internationally on global accounts including having experienced knowledge on platform capability, UX and UI assessment, retailer’ priorities and key strategies, and developing strategic recommendations.
- You work closely with the planning, marketing and finance teams on the sales strategy
- Develop, promote and coordinate business process and standard methodology for customer enablement and engagement for strategic and global accounts.
- You originate, negotiate, and close digital license agreements and amendments
- Run term sheet and deal memo development and approval process in coordination with internal partners including legal, and where applicable, theatrical, anti-piracy, technology, marketing and/or TV distribution
Internal Coordination and Communication
- Build relationships across wider Paramount and Viacom business to help enable customer growth
- You partner closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Develop tight-knit collaborations in Operations, Content Protection, Legal, Business Affairs, TV and Theatrical Distribution
- You understand, improve and create processes and systems to support the success of the sales function and customer plans, including being a Salesforce advocate across the team