Paramount Animation through its affiliate Animated Productions Inc. has exciting opportunities for Senior Client Technology Analyst, Animation to join the animation team at our Hollywood, CA studio.
You will be responsible for day to day end user support for Feature Animation clients in a mixed Windows/Mac environment. You will install, solve, and perform root cause analysis on all desktop related hardware, software, and basic networking issues. Duties include close coordination with other IT groups involved in various application development, systems/network engineering and collaborative computing service efforts. This job will also assist in a variety of IT related projects in addition to their daily duties.
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management and delivery of all general office productivity related to computer products and services for the Feature Animation division.
- You partner with department finance personnel to facilitate business justification and procurement to necessary hardware and software.
- Extensive support with PCs, MAC’s, mobile devices, hardware, MS Office Suites, remote connectivity tools, computer related accessories/peripherals and printers.
- You provide personal and high end support to the assigned Business Units that include all Executive Support clients. You build relationships with key clients to prioritize technical workload and help resolve raised issues.
- Work independently with the ability to lead and prioritize your time within a busy and changing working environment.
- You are comfortable setting up and solving Video/Audio conference calls in high stress situations.
- Partner with multiple groups within the IT to ensure the overall satisfaction of the client. This includes handling upgrades/rollouts of new operating systems and software. Everything ought to be well coordinated to ensure a high level of success.
- You remain informed about the state of computer technology by reading trade journals, product reviews and other relevant publications, and by communicating with individuals with similar responsibilities in other organizations.