The Manager, Marketing Finance is responsible for partnering closely with the Executive Director in the preparation and analysis of ultimates, budgets, other various functions of the domestic theatrical marketing finance team.
- Prepare weekly updates including but not limited to: analyzing basic spend, box office and rental percentage adjustments due to tracking and/or box office success and media spend manipulation per managements marketing strategy
- Responsible for marketing budgeting and forecasting, and managing budgets on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage annual and title budgets as well as the daily management of cost reports and variance analysis
- Work in partnership with the in-house agency head to compile estimates and any updates as necessary during reporting periods
- Act as the systems expert for the department. Partner with IT to manage system improvements and implementations, acting as a liaison between IT and operations to ensure all business needs are properly met
- Gather data and analyze cost and saving strategies for any related sourcing initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis as requested at the direction of senior management