The Executive Assistant will play a central role in the Worldwide Marketing group by providing a high-level of executive support to the President and managing a fast-paced and highly-visible executive office. This role will act as an extension of the President, requiring a high-level of professionalism and attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to forge strong relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Prepares and coordinates meeting logistics, such as attendees, setting cross-departmental sessions, agendas and other key factors
- Orders office/kitchen supplies and keep department supply area well stocked
- Arranges travel plans, itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Develops and maintains contact databases, distribution lists, mailing lists and filing systems
- Manages and tracks expense reports and receipts; reconciles corporate credit card accounts regularly
- Manages executive’s heavy calendar; ensures prompt attendance to all commitments while being able to forecast and manage any conflicts.
- Answers, screens and track a high volume of phone calls and email, taking action when appropriate and following up
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate area or person
- Arranges drive-ons, reservations and other misc meeting details