The Coordinator, Finance is a hybrid finance and administrative role in the Worldwide Theatrical Marketing group. This position will handle some core finance duties while also providing a high-level of daily support to the EVP, Finance.
- Handle administrative duties for the EVP and act as department assistant by: coordinating EVP’s calendar and scheduling appointments. Filing, answering phones, and managing the EVP's call log. Managing office supply orders, handling requests for temps, and handling the EVP's expense reports in Concur.
- Assist in month end close, journal entries, and quarterly budget updates
- Review the monthly open PO report
- Manage credit card payments and reconciliation
- Manage and reconcile territory allocations and territory billbacks
- Update and review budgets weekly
- Assist in updating cash financial templates