The Executive Assistant to the Executive Vice President of Global Corporate Communications and Corporate Branding is a position that plays an integral role on the team providing support and executing on work to further the group’s goals. The Corporate Communications group manages Paramount’s internal and external communications, including press releases and other media coverage.
- Manages executive’s work and personal calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments
- Arranges meetings or conferences by arranging conference rooms, issuing meeting requests or invitations and coordinating handouts
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required
- Prepares reports and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word as required, and keeps internal documents up to date (i.e., talent schedules, timelines, status reports, expected breaks, etc.).
- Manages all incoming calls and correspondence (heavy phones)
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
- Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles travel documentation and expense reports
- Light research duties; research media coverage and industry trends Work with executive & publicists to determine budget and manage expenses