The Corporate Communications group manages Paramount’s internal and external communications, including press releases and other media coverage. We are looking for a dynamic team player with excellent written and oral communication skills to join the team as Coordinator reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Communications. This position will play an integral role on the team providing support and executing on work to further the group’s goals.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate execution of internal and external communications including press releases, e-blasts and premiere invites
- Develop relationships with press and media
- Manage media coverage and compile clips to distribute internally
- Serve as liaison to other departments within Paramount to facilitate collaboration among departments
- Maintain and update press lists, including larger outlets, relevant newsletters, bloggers
- Maintain and update editorial calendars
- Aid in development of press material
- Brainstorm and participate in pitching stories to press
- Assist with concepts and content for social media platforms
- Help with planning and staffing internal and external events
- Stay current on industry news, flagging issues and trends to department in timely manner
- Track and pitch panel speaking opportunities for film executives
- Maintains departmental notes and files
- Provides administrative support to team including preparation of expense reports, booking travel, scheduling of meetings, and managing incoming and outgoing calls as required.