The Executive Assistant supports the SVP, Business and Legal Affairs for Comedy Central, TV Land, Paramount Network and Bellator and provides support to the business unit responsible for overseeing the day-to-day business and legal affairs for channel programming.
- Word processing; tracking and administering the execution of agreements,
- Scanning and profiling agreements into document database; emailing, photocopying, faxing and mailing agreements, letters, cover sheets and other documentation
- Preparing and updating documentation and reports; preparing routine and complex correspondence; handling internal and external document distributions
- Proactively maintaining status reports/team calendars.
- Circulating, tracking, maintaining, following up \and distributing documents including contracts, correspondence, status charts and reports.
- Organizing and maintaining records and files for centralized legal filing system and individual attorneys’ office files.
- Scheduling meetings; answering and screening telephone calls; prioritizing mail and other communications; processing T&E reports; ordering supplies and arranging office services; coordinating travel arrangements; and performing administrative errands.
- Assisting in planning of department events and outings; scheduling & booking conference rooms; coordinating internal and external meetings; and responding to facility issues.
- Will be responsible for updating and revising business and internal contacts on a continuous basis.