This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Creative Marketing. This person should be an administrative professional who is responsible, highly organized, able to prioritize deadlines and tasks and is interested in joining the Creative Advertising team.
- Answers phones, schedules appointments/conﬁrms meetings/maintains daily schedules Manage calendar and meeting logistics including booking meeting rooms and technology setup Troubleshoot immediate IT concerns for team
- Oversees arrangements of travel and accommodations
- Generates expense reports
- Assists Creative team in managing project work such as preparing presentations, media summaries, and potential business research
- Manages vendor additions, purchase order assignments, and payment of invoices for vendors
- Liaises with internal departments and external entities as needed