This position is responsible for managing various projects and processes in Television Digital Mastering.
- Work directly with licensor, TV Production, Distribution and Delivery Groups to create and maintain mutually agreed upon schedule.
- Oversee the creation of high-level Archival and Production Master assets in order to service all territories and markets.
- Manage expedited post production timelines that allow for the creation and delivery of domestic and international assets to networks and OTT companies.
- Clear and constant communication with all parties regarding any schedule or delivery changes or updates.
- Manage mastering workflows with internal and external vendors to ensure proper and timely delivery of original assets.
- Liaise with post production to take possession of final episodic assets.
- Liaise with licensor to take possession of final feature assets.
- Schedule 100% QC of each asset received, review all QC reports and resolve all technical issues in order to prevent future client rejections and to maintain high quality servicing standards.
- Supervision of picture mastering activities to ensure that process/project specifications are completed.