The Financial Analyst is responsible for all accounting functions related to Domestic and International Digital Distribution of feature motion pictures.
- Reviews and analyzes digital license agreements (interprets contractual terms; establishes revenue recognition requirements; establishes billing and payment terms)
- Completes financial month end/quarter end close process including revenue recognition, revenue accrual, cash application, A/R reconciliation and deferred income
- Assists with royalty statement ingestion and processing through Media Maestro system. Maintains royalty statements tracker and summary log
- Prepares various balance sheet reconciliations and roll-forwards
- Assists with ad-hoc reporting and analysis.