This position is responsible for structuring, drafting, negotiating and advising on complex development, production, distribution, rights and other agreements for Paramount content across television and digital platforms.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for business affairs functions involving long form content, short form content, including all phases of negotiations from term sheet to definitive agreement.
- Negotiates and drafts actor test/options, script agreements, pilot/series development and production agreements, term deals, rights agreements co-productions and network licenses.
- Collaborates with, provides advice to and synthesizes feedback from senior business, finance and marketing executives.
- Handles business affairs relating to the production of pilots and series and other general business affairs projects, as assigned.
- Maintains awareness and understanding of the latest developments in the law and technology as they relate to the distribution of content across all digital platforms.