This position is responsible for negotiating and structuring complex development, production, distribution, rights acquisition, and other agreements for Paramount Motion Picture Business Affairs.
- Negotiate and structure deals in all phases of development and production and other facets of the motion picture business, including above-the-line talent (actor, writer, director, producer, etc.), first-look, underlying rights option and acquisition, and co-production deals, for live action and animated motion pictures.
- Collaborate and consult with, advise, and guide senior management, producers, and other motion picture departments (including Creative, Production, Marketing, and Legal Affairs).
- Review project budgets, financial projections, and other financial documents.
- Help inform and implement business policies and best practices in the purview of the Business Affairs Department.
- Manage other general motion picture business affairs functions as needed.
- Maintain awareness of recent developments in the law, technology, and industry trends as they relate to the development, production, and distribution of content.