The Financial Analyst is responsible for interpreting and analyzing legal and financial source documents to determine residual liability in accordance with various guild and union agreements, and for assisting and providing management with financial planning, residual cost control, and reporting.
- Prepares and analyzes revenue reports for applicable markets of television and theatrical products
- Assists in calculating and processing residual liability to all signatory guilds on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assists in monitoring monthly and quarterly payments to ensure that residual payments are made on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with various guild agreements
- Analyzes and interprets legal and financial source documents to determine theatrical and television liability
- Acts as liaison with associated guilds by researching and responding to various written correspondence and oral inquiries pertaining to residual payments from the guilds, talent, and management while assuring compliance with the AMPTP Basic Agreement