The Legal Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President Business Affairs
- Assists in the preparation of EVP work product.
- Distributes, files, and organizes internal and external agreements and correspondence.
- Manages general administrative duties: answers phones, rolls calls, schedules internal and external appointments and meetings, maintains daily schedules and calendars, and handles e-mail distributions and incoming and outgoing mail, handles visitor requests, updates contact information, generates expense reports, and orders supplies.
- Maintains tickler system for follow-up; updates entries of status of projects and deals in status reports.
- Composes and generates letters, term sheets, and internal deal memos (using a data-based online program)
- Liaises with internal departments and external entities as needed.