At Paramount Pictures, our top priority is to provide a safe and secure environment for our employees, tour guests, clients and, vendors.
- Observe and report activities or incidents at an assigned site, providing for the security and safety of studio property and personnel.
- Identify potential safety and privacy hazards, and create a secure work environment by working closely with production crews and staff.
- Patrol assigned site on foot or on bicycle; check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Preserve order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the studio pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Control access to studio site or facility through the admittance process. This includes checking permissions of persons entering the lot and refusing to admit those without appropriate documentation.
- Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Communicate effectively using hand held radios and telephones in order to receive and disseminate information, as necessary.