The Technology Department of Paramount Animation provides critical support in creating imaginative, animated features. Technology is the key component of film making that allows artists to fulfill their artistic goals and enables film makers to create unforgettable film experiences. We are actively seeking an experienced System Administrator to manage the studio's systems, specifically Linux. He/she will also play a key role in providing DevOps support for the development of the studio's animation pipeline, tool set, and workflow.
- Work cooperatively with IT engineers and developers to identify and resolve production facing problems.
- Work collaboratively with Paramount/Viacom engineers to attain studio goals.
- Drive improvements of tools used for continuous integration, automated testing, and release management.
- Engage with software development, QA and project management teams
- Image computer hardware, and install system patches and anti-virus tools.
- Debug performance bottlenecks and anomalous system behaviors.
- Setup analytics to monitor the operations of the studio and streamline operations.
- Participate in periodic off-hours downtime performing upgrades, installations, etc.
- Documents policies and procedures for technology team and end users.