The Director, Brand Integration will play a key role in the Domestic Marketing Partnerships team, reporting directly to the EVP, WW Promotions. This position will support the studio's efforts to creatively and authentically integrate brands into Paramount Pictures’ theatrical titles. Are you a talented marketer with stellar pitch & presentation skills, experience working with productions, and a keen eye for identifying partner opportunities? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Additional core responsibilities to include:
- Execute against defined strategy for assigned theatrical titles.
- Collaborate with key film production departments to assist in procuring needed products and services on behalf of studio. Deliver defined integration fees.
- Actively support pitching and presentation of titles to brands, agencies, and other partners.
- Participate in the development of custom materials for partner pitches, internal marketing updates, filmmaker meetings, presentations, etc.
- Oversee partnership agreement negotiations (including terms, fees, etc.)
- Develop, assess and manage timelines and deadlines for deliverables.
- Travel as needed (even last minute) to help pitch partners, run set visits, and support other key projects as assigned.
- Partner on identifying potential co-branded marketing opportunities to coincide with theatrical releases.
- Oversee and mentor more junior members of the team as needed.