The Director, Customer Marketing position within the Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) organization is responsible for defining and executing the Customer Marketing strategies of Paramount New Release, TV and Catalog initiatives across physical, digital and television platforms (may include physical retail, EST, IVOD and Cable VOD). This individual will be responsible for directing exciting marketing partnerships that optimize revenue streams and enhance consumer value propositions! Do you enjoy sitting within the group? This position will be one of the main marketing points of contact for our Physical & Digital Distribution and Brand teams.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Leads the collaboration with brand and cross-functional marketing teams to develop title-specific campaigns for 15+ new releases per year and coordinate digital catalog initiatives on Paramount’s immense library of content
- Drives strategic lifecycle initiatives for leading dynamic entertainment franchises including Transformers, Star Trek, Mission Impossible, GI Joe and other high profile properties
- Collaborates with sales force to implement account-specific promotions that generate revenue and secure featured placement of Paramount films across partner eco-systems
- Identifies and implement 3rd party partnerships that drive awareness and revenue for Paramount’s portfolio of product
- Partners with other divisions at Viacom to develop compelling programs to support the breadth of product, maximize synergy and drive studio revenue
- Leverages research and market trends to develop industry leading long and short term strategic plans.
- Takes a leadership role with operations, creative services, licensing, theatrical and business affairs to ensure proper execution and delivery of all marketing materials to our retail partners
- Drives innovative, creative and revenue driving retail programs while maintaining a focus on fiscally responsible spends
- Outlines program details including budgets, placement, strategy and execution plan for internal stakeholder approval