The Associate Project Manager - TV Digital Mastering works with the Worldwide Mastering team, and is responsible for handling various projects and processes in television digital mastering.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Handle expedited TV post production timelines to allow for the creation and delivery of domestic and international assets to the digital archive.
- Lead and communicate status delivery deadlines of required elements domestic and international.
- Track all schedule milestones while coordinating and maintaining schedule changes preparing for possible delays/obstacles.
- Oversee digital and physical delivery of all incoming source file assets.
- Schedule 100% QC of each source asset received, review all QC reports and resolve all technical issues in order to prevent future client rejections and to maintain high quality servicing standards.
- Handle production workflows at internal and external mastering facilities.
- Prepare all template documents needed for Localization workflow.
- Supports the Worldwide Mastering team for mastering planning and preparation and the creation of foreign audio and subtitles assets for worldwide distribution.
- Creation of SDR Archival and Production assets to service all downstream markets.
- Build all work orders/purchase orders/consolidate invoices to purchase for final approvals.
- Research and locate mastering assets through archive related systems, and prepare all internal systems with anticipated TV series metadata.
- May be assigned to various tasks and projects, as needed with administrative organization.