The SVP, Worldwide Creative Content will spearhead the creation of innovative broadcast and online content promotions, both domestic and international. They will lead efforts to develop and coordinate strategic, innovative content marketing campaigns that span across platforms and departments. They’ll look for and create new, effective ways to reach audiences with advertising content that engages and inspires.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Development of broadcast promo marketing strategies and plans.
- Creative ideation of concepts and content executions, and the ability to lead others in doing so.
- Creating opportunities for the “new” and innovative while being aware of current industry practices and standards.
- Communicating promo and content plans to the rest of the marketing department, facilitating understanding, cooperation, and efficiencies.
- Communicating promo and content plans and opportunities to filmmakers and talent reps.
- Scripting/producing creative advertising executions and in-house promotional spots.
- Represent EVP in meetings.