Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
The Senior Manager of International Digital Marketing is responsible for the development and delivery of projects by managing the execution of day-to-day activities, project planning and timeline, ensuring the department’s objectives are met and finding the best solutions to execute the work. Working directly with the Executive Director of International Digital Marketing and working closely with the Coordinator of International Digital Marketing, the Manager provides support as an additional point of contact for vendors, internal departments and international offices.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Helps to devise digital strategy, working with the Executive Director, internal departments and creative agencies to execute international campaigns for a diverse slate of films
- Leads production for digital assets from briefing vendors, reviewing initial concept pitches, negotiating costs, launching, and delivering source files for all international markets. Digital assets include pan-regional media assets, banner toolkits, sites, features/games, social assets, 360 video content and more.
- Develops and manages project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Identifies social media initiatives for publicity events to increase engagement with talent, press and fans
- Facilitates digital creative approvals for all international markets to ensure that the look and feel/strategy is maintained globally
- Plans and prioritizes projects needs based on scope of work and project goals
- Monitors project status to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance, escalating issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Understands and communicates department needs to other internal teams and to vendors, ensuring effective exchange of information and deliverables.
- Clearly communicates with domestic, international finishing, brand strategy, creative services, localization teams, and international markets to carry out global content launches.
- Communicates and documents project status and strategic recommendations to direct report on a regular basis
- Identifies opportunities and delivers improvements
- Provides and promotes high standards of professionalism and leadership, both within and outside the organization, appropriately representing Paramount’s business philosophies, protocols and standards
- Co-manages the hiring and supervision of the Paramount Internship program.