Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Famous Productions, Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.
This position is responsible for managing day-to-day execution and communication of brand marketing strategies for New Release within the Paramount Home Media Distribution.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Develops physical and digital product strategy and release plans, including input on all campaign materials to ensure strategic consistency
- Co-leads with Executive Director in brainstorming, development, presentation and execution of marketing plans
- Manages product and promotion budgets and P&L to meet and exceed corporate objectives
- Gathers market research data to determine product launch date and define the positioning (target, key communication points) for each release and re-promote
- Works with media team in recommending TV spot allocation on new release titles
- Collaborates with Retail Marketing and Sales to secure product and promotion placement
- Executes timely implementation of all plans and manages delivery of key marketing assets, including internal and external processes and approvals
- When applicable, manages execution of partner promotions (ensures brand strategy and positioning are met and provides feedback and approvals)
- Develops all sales and trade materials to maximize product sell-in at retail
- Communicates with all cross-functional areas, including Retail Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, PR, Creative, Media, Interactive Marketing and Legal
- Manages and develops direct report