This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President on the National Publicity Team and for assisting with the creation and implementation of public relations initiatives.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Manages executive’s calendars and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments
- Schedules meetings or conferences by reserving conference rooms, issuing meeting requests or invitations and coordinating handouts
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required
- Prepares reports and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word as required
- Updates internal documents, including talent schedules, timelines, status reports, expected breaks, etc.
- Performs administrative duties such as screening and responding to incoming calls and correspondence, filing, copying documents, etc.
- Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles travel documentation and expense reports
- Compiles and distributes publicity reports to filmmakers, talent representatives and Paramount executives (i.e. publicity breaks, reviews, tune-ins and screening reports)
- Sets and covers press screenings
- Covers film junkets and premieres
- Prepares Opening Day Reviews (actual report compiled + Break Room w/ cover page edits)
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes PR materials
- Light research duties including media coverage and industry trends
- Brainstorms, develops fresh story ideas
- Assists with filmmaker deck edits
- Works with executives and publicists to determine budget and manages expenses to film budgets; initiates publicist contracts, processes vendors and submit invoices