The Assistant Brand Manager will play a key role in the execution and support of marketing strategies for Paramount Home Media Distribution’s theatrical film library. The position reports to the Director, Brand Marketing.
- Takes a proactive role in the development and implementation marketing plans
- Gathers and presents internal and market research data to support marketing plan development
- Evaluates and analyzes plan results and presents recommendations to optimize future plans
- Collaborates with internal team to brainstorm all elements of the marketing plan
- Monitors competitive activity and industry trends and offers insights to support business objectives
- Maintains a timeline for all marketing activities and keeps the brand team on deadline
- Manages product and marketing campaign asset development and approvals trafficking
- Develops and optimizes sales collateral/tools that effectively communicate marketing plans
- Sets up and maintains all product and promotions in internal databases
- Maintains ongoing, open communication and updates to all functional areas: Retail Marketing, Operations, Sales Communication, Sales, PR, Promotions, Media, Creative, Finance, etc.
- Coordinates third party agreements and purchase order approvals
- Assists in the development of presentations
- Provides support with ad hoc projects as needed