Oversee licensing, retail partnerships and e-commerce for select territories.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Develop, pitch, secure and execute licensed merchandise programs across all product categories and channels of distribution with manufacturers and retailers in select territories, to drive significant revenue in support of studio theatrical releases and catalog titles
- Oversee the development and day-to-day management of licensee portfolio working with product development team, finance, legal and senior executives
- Work with internal team to develop and execute product program strategy by property, product category, territory, and retail channel
- Meet regularly with key retail accounts and sell-in consumer product programs that secure placement for licensed merchandise and leverage marketing and promotional support for products and properties
- Work with cross-functional teams and other divisions to execute licensed product programs including publicity, field and in-theater marketing, promotions, product placement and home media
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage licensing and retail partnerships to maximize revenue growth plans
- Manage fiscal responsibility for consumer products in select territories, including annual budget planning and quarterly revenue forecasting
- Interface with legal team to ensure smooth flow of contracts
- Interface with product development team to ensure smooth flow of approvals
- Oversee e-commerce partner and all aspects of Paramount’s online store.
- Oversee social media marketing for Licensing Division