This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President, Domestic Publicity.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Manages executive’s work and personal calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments
- Arranges meetings or conferences by arranging conference rooms, issuing meeting requests or invitations and coordinating handouts
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings as required
- Prepares reports and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word as required, and keeps internal documents up to date (i.e., talent schedules, timelines, status reports, expected breaks, etc.).
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents, screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence (heavy phones)
- Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles travel documentation and expense reports
- Light research duties; research media coverage and industry trends
- Work with executive & publicists to determine budget and manage expenses
- Other duties as assigned