Assists and relieves Executive Vice President and other legal personnel of administrative duties.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of all EVP work product.
- Internal and external distribution of agreements and correspondence.
- Answer phones, schedule appointments/confirm meetings/maintain daily schedules, photocopy material, facsimile/e-mail distribution and route incoming and outgoing mail that may include large distribution lists.
- Maintain tickler system for follow-up. Entry of status of projects in various status report databases.
- Compose and generate letters and memos. Back-up proof reading and editing on documents prepared by attorneys.
- Assist in the preparation of first draft agreements for production, acquisition and distribution of online, mobile and other digital content.
- Generate Expense Reports.
- Liaise with internal departments and external entities as needed.
- Routes articles to lawyers and other company officials.
- Files correspondence and legal documents in office filing system.
- Ensures proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.