Under supervision of SVP, the Executive Director serves as contact between Paramount’s Los Angeles Home Office and field offices for communication of all international media campaign strategies & directives pertinent to the following assigned territories: ED will simultaneously serve as a point person for title specific tasks and ad hoc projects as deemed by the SVP.
Key Accountabilities for each assigned market:
- International Media Plan Review for each assigned territory
- Review local market media plans for assigned top territories using the built allocations sheet and applicable analytical reports, discuss the media strategy / campaign with the market and provide approval on deadline.
- Identify Home Office objectives four months out and advise on suitable measurement strategies
- Create weekly calendar to evaluate utilized social assets & communicate upcoming Home Office direction
- Review and analyse local data; optimize best practice while in flight
- Benchmark performance across all online channels and advise on KPIs working with local markets
- Influence/support local campaign strategies using methodical performance analysis
- Provide analytics report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Evaluate the beneficial and/or adverse effect of different online and offline channels on each other; develop and implement innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analyse online user behaviour, audience journeys and multi-channel attribution performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis documentation to Los Angeles Home Office, present findings and when applicable discuss test results in weekly media meetings
- Explore local data to optimize best practice post buy analysis of digital campaign
- Bi-weekly Media Calls (with assigned Top markets)
- Update agendas in preparation for the calls, lead the calls to go through the agenda points - discuss hot topics and provide updates from HO
- Provide guidance and feedback to coordinator for their evaluation of tier 2 market media plan submissions
For Each Assigned Title:
- Oversee Pan Regional Planning/Buying
- Provide media campaign approvals and manage deadlines to develop objectives, strategies, plans and presentations with MEC LA, Pan Regional TV Buys, working with MEC Miami, SEA TV buys, SEA regional office. Manage media partner RFP process
- Accountable to maintain budgeting, execution, financial reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation on all media plans.
- Produce the Creative and Specs Worksheet to ensure creative team is apprised of changes to placements.
- Develop and execute paid trailer campaign recommendations and optimizations
- Advise on new, creative ways to reach targets by staying apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities. See changes
- Filmmaker Deck / Other Presentations for each assigned
- Work with local media agency and local territories to pinpoint and collect key impact media executions and strategic creative ideas to be included in deck for filmmaker presentations
- Work with the corresponding brand team; build and incorporate slides into deck to create an aesthetic and flow to the presentation
- Adhoc documents
- Includes collating information e.g. Incremental/Trimmed budgets
- Attend Weekly Territory Calls, MEC Status Meetings, MEC Local Market Status Meeting,
- Weekly Media Team Meeting, Weekly Int'l Team Meeting, And Weekly Media Meeting.
- Point person to accompany SVP when necessary to upper management meetings when deemed appropriate
- Help oversee Local Territory and Home Office PO Approvals
- Liaise with Finance on invoicing and reconciling outstanding payments
IRIS Flight Plan Transition
- Participate in strategy/development meetings ensuring department requirements and functions are met
Congratulatory Ads in Publications
- Discuss ad placements in publications with upper management, negotiate and place bookings with the publication(s), work with the Creative team to meet artwork deadlines